Monday, April 16, 2012

Reflection

Look at me
You may think you see
Who I really am
But you'll never know me
Every day
It's as if I play a part
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

I am now
In a world where I
Have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am

over the years, I learn more and more about myself
who I really am
and here are the compiled facts
feedback from people around me
and myself
which I myself find them true

1. I am a self-centered person (which means I do place myself first above everyone else)
2. I don't really care what happens around me
3. I care about how others look at me, how they judge me and their impression of me
4. I have low self confidence in some aspects
5. I don't check out guys, but I check out girls a lot, however, it doesn't make me a lesbian
6. I have no sense of direction
7. When I cry, my eyes resemble a little fountain
8. I take jokes too seriously, I take serious matter jokingly
9. I have little self control when it comes to shopping
10. When I am mad, I don't stay and fight, I walk away

there is no right or wrong when it comes to personality,
everyone is just different
in this world, each person will have people who love them
and also people who hates them
life's fair
and if anyone hates me for who I am,
I will tell myself
'I have a normal life'

cheers,
Shuying

No comments:

Post a Comment