Wednesday, April 25, 2012

me.red.love

snapshots after makeup and before heading out to my housemate, Maggie's birthday...

 the front view of me smiling...
 looking to the left...
 this is really just random...
and here comes my part : FROWN

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
and we checked in Dave's Bistro Grill Bar

.
.
.
 sneaking into the background of the picture....and that was TIGER beer by the way
 not so sure of what drink is this....I was pouring my healthy DETOX tea in the background of the picture
 forever awkward look when people snap my picture...
 and they asked me to be relax and natural
.
awkward,again...


we were tempted to try their popular dish on the menu...
but it costs RM80 for a quarter of a roasted piglet...

expensive...

plus..

my friends told me I will have nasty body odour if I consume pork,mutton,beef, etc...

not sure if it is proven true

but I do not wanna smell bad..

lastly, the 'yam' look pic of mine...

 'yam' is perverted in one of the dialect of Chinese language...

yeah, indeed,I couldn't agree more to them I looked 'yam' in this pic...

love,
Shu Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment