Sunday, April 15, 2012

sometimes, the feelings just ain't right


ever realized that sometimes, everything seems to go the wrong way?

no matter how hard you've tried...you just feel life is pushing you too much?

and that you are asking too much from yourself?

wanting to do all the best in almost all the the aspects?

when you feel you're on the verge of breaking down?

I am,now in this condition, feeling stuck at my assignments, tests a

nd reports...

physically totally exhausted...

but I do not know how to pull myself into one piece once again..

maybe I do,tomorrow, when I woke up from my sleep...

sometimes, things just don't feel okay...

somehow, they will be okay in the end


just remember to convince yourself...

like how I do now...


love,
shu ying


-I'll spread my wings and learn how to fly-

No comments:

Post a Comment