Sunday, April 22, 2012

high school.puppy love

puppy love is defined as ' The love between a young couple (in their teens I assumed) within a few weeks of getting together (never really lasted into marriages, but some puppy love lasted for years...) Not really true love, more blind affection - immature, young love. Tyically occurs before one person becomes a bitch' 

that definition wasn't from me

I googled,yeah and it's from Urban dictionary...

seems like the world does not have a good impression towards 'puppy love'..

however, I came to think about it differently...

I feel puppy love is a stage/experience of life where we should not miss out...

have you noticed,people in their teens, involving in love or so-called puppy love, the people around them would tell them that they are wasting their time, why? because this love isn't going to last and eventually you are going to get hurt! 

but, in my opinion, this is a stage where you are the most innocent and naive and true to love, as you don't judge much of the consequences and just follow how your heart feels...

as you grow up into your twenties and later in life, love isn't gonna be as simple as the puppy love in your teens anymore...but you still get to choose someone you truly love and wanna to spend the life with..

though you need to consider a lot...whether this love is going somewhere, I meant, marriages...

even sadly in thirties, where it's the time you should be 'married' and still not found the right one, I noticed people started getting desperate and just merely finding partners for the sake of marriages...

well, I just thought, some people missed the 'experience of being in simple and naive love' just because they never dated back in their teens...

never get a chance of to be really silly in love, willing to do anything and get hurt...

brief me,if I'm wrong about it...

truce,
shuying




1 comment:

  1. same here. Never did have a chance to be in a puppy love relationship. Don't think ever will have a chance either.. way pass the time that I should've gotten one. But no regrets :)

    ReplyDelete