Saturday, April 7, 2012

the many faces of me

tonnes of assignments, lab reports, lecture classes and my part

time work

tight schedule all the time

and when I am looking almost a zombie...

WHAT? formal presentation on this coming Saturday???


what the ______!!! (fill in the blank)


HAHAHAHAH

but in this hectic lifestyle, I still like to snap my own portrait pictures...


why?


no particular reasons, I just like to take pictures of myself

...

to see the changes in my hairstyle?

to see how I actually age over the years?


for fun? I personally like to edit pictures

that is what I can do in when I am tired of typing my reports but I have to continue to sit in front of my laptop?


so,these are few pictures I snapped...the many faces of me...






first picture, the Queen of Pride look:



hell yeah, my totally-excited look?


Oh no,trying-to-be-cute look.... =='''


the night is cool~~

EMOness spreading around me....



today-gonna-be-a good-day look!



grumpy look?




Arrogant look:



A smile a day, keep all troubles away =D


'dream, hope and love' look with my favourite quote of all time,



so, which look is the best for me?

gonna go,

till the next post,

with love,

Shuying



No comments:

Post a Comment