Saturday, January 23, 2010

the combination of Deathnote and Poker face

Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(she`s got to love nobody)
Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(she`s got to love nobody)



no doubt,this is the correct way of singing the chorus part of 'poker face' from Lady Gaga....
but nowadays I believe that I'm too into 'Deathnote'....
a japanese anime...

i hear and sing the song in a different way.....


Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my name and face
(shinigami open your eyes)
Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my name and face
(shinigami open your eyes)


in that anime, God of Death (better known as Shinigami) needs to recognize your face and name in order to kill you.....

guess i have been watching too much of it.......

well,fans of Deathnote,try listening the chorus again with this newly-renovated lyrics... =)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha u r a deathnote fan? didn't know u watch animes...how's it? I have yet to watch it yet. Do write a review or something! :p

    ReplyDelete