Sunday, January 31, 2010

it's the GREED that we cant change

in this 2010 year,i had first done one very big charity
that is to buy a crocodile watch for a total stranger that i had first met on the night of 30th Jan and I don't think so I will ever meet him again in my life....

it costs me RM300,yes,it is Rm300...

my partner and I passed him the watch together with a warranty card,a box and a cashbill..
we did smile to him too,and he just left without paying,without us noticing....
he definitely knows about him not paying us,cause he just came back again with the cash RM300 after withdrawed them from the atm machine nearby.....

i thought my partner has accepted the money,and vice versa.

on 30th night,I had a dream.
all I remember seeing 'blue nails' in my dream...i only saw my very own blue-coloured nails...
nothing special.just blue nails.
I went through the dreams interpretation and it says 'To see nails in your dream, symbolizes long and hard work for little compensation and pay'...
hahaha....ya,i feel so actually...

today 31st Jan,my partner and I both paid rm150 each.
for him,a malay man and the father of 2 children.
my partner was cursing him with all possible curses...
like being diagnosed with fatal diseases,bad luck throughout the year,the watch spoil after 2 days,etc.........

and for me,honestly,I did not curse even once...
surely,it is not because I am so kind or whatsoever.....
but I just simply understand this is one kind of human's nature(greed) and very lazy to curse people...
i would say high percentage of people would not return the money to me and my partner...
i even lose my pendrive in Monash Uni's library,the so-called rich ppl Uni...making me really speechless..
so,i chose to forgive and forget...and pay the watch for him....hoping one day he will understand my mixed feelings when I found out about it....i was just dumbfounded for 2 hours.

=) to my cousins who might accidentally read this blog,keep it silence and away from my parents and your parents okay?thanks...it has passed...after all,I considered it as a charity...
some ppl may laugh at this blog post,thinking i am perfectly stupid,some may sympathize me,whatever la...

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment