Monday, January 11, 2010

如此女人世间少有~this rare typical type of woman~

currently working in a watch shop for part-time in this holiday and I came across something that really thrust my anger to the max! =)

the story goes this way....

a couple of man n woman in their 50's and their daughter who seem like a high school girl to me entered my shop....

woman : EH! u girl! come show me where is the KIKo watches....(pls note that that woman has
never smiled a little from the beginning till the end)
me : (smiled immediately to her and led the way to the KIko watches) here madam.....i'll
show u the place..

unfornately,KIKo watches are at the lowest shelves..because Rado and Dunlop watches are much more expensive,they deserve higher shelves..

woman : wah!!!!! so low....I don't wanna to bend down or squat...(and as she talked,she sat on
the chair nearby)

me : but all of them are at the lowest shelves....it's okay...u cant still stand and look down on the
watches...u can tell me which one u like and I shall take it out for u to see it clearer =)

woman : then,u take all the watches for me (damn her,there are more than 50 KiKO watches!)

me : (fine,i'll do as u like,since customers are always right,wondering who the hell who invented
this sentence!) madam,i'll take some to show u k? (trying to force a smile) =)

woman : oh really? i'm so paiseh to make u do so...(she's fake~)

her husband and daughter were really quiet throughout the whole converstion...and ya,she mentioned that she is living in taiping but nvr been to tesco taiping at all( NOT EVEN ONCE) for the past 2 years...and she's planning to purchase one KIKo watch for her standard 2 grandson..

daughter : mommy,can i own a watch too? (asking in a real low voice,i somehow managed to
hear it)

that woman nodded and she turned to ask me to choose one watch that suit her daughter.why cant she let her daughter to choose it by herself but ask me to choose for her? not as if i will know exactly what she likes...
as usual,i asked which characteristics of watch that she likes.

surprisingly,she picked a BARBIE watch!!!! she is in high school,im sure of it and she doesnt seem like having down syndrome....guess she didnt being exposed much to the outside world and thus,doesnt know that barbie watches are too childish for her anymore...(trust me,those barbie watches are even too young for a primary school children)....

it is a long story...

bla~

she said this is the first time she came to this shop,so we should give her higher discounts...she said WE MUST give...as to welcome her or whatsoever...

bla~

her daughter was looking around,everywhere,as if she has never seen the world yet...

bla~

that woman has finally decided to buy 2 KiKO watches..one for her grandson,the other for her daughter...

while I was writing a cash bill,I saw her daughter is squatting down to look at those barbie watches (she didnt get to pick whatever she likes and didnt even dare to utter a single word of NO),suddenly her mum turn to look at here and shouted 'stand up!dont squat!'

i watched with my own eyes,she immediately jumped up...looking freaking scared...*smack on my forehead...pity her*

they then paid and left the shop....with this kind of mum,i bet soon she will have man-made mental retardation...and for that husband,he is simply too scared of her (at least i feel it)....and she is actually shouting at me (I considered it so)... =)

it's hard for me to put the whole thing into words but she is someone rare ( as in an idiotic woman!) =)

all the best and good luck to her family especially her daughter =)
may God bless you....
cause even if i shouted at my dogs,they are never so obedient,really...

3 comments:

  1. huh.. there are many type of human beings that we never know what they are thinking about.
    So just consider them as the weirdo one lo.
    Maybe they just look down on promoters coz maybe they thought promoters are uneducated.Think is what I think la when I was a promoter last time. Just remember that U just need to treat others good and what they wanna treat us back is their own problem liao. So, be happy always. Don't so easy get angry lor. Easy OLD geh. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was not angry at all.... =) i was judging her peacefully....

    ReplyDelete