Monday, January 11, 2010

the argument over genuine and not-so-genuine leather

I overheard a funny conversation like this....involving A,B and C

A is the promoter for leather stuffs like purses and bags~
B and C are customers~

B: Is this real leather??
A: ya.it's real.
B: How do u prove that this is real leather???
A: Because this is a good brand and it doesnt sell fake leather pretending to be real.
B: who knows,maybe it does?
A: there's is no way I can prove it..if u trust me and trust this brand,i said it is real then it is
real leather!
C: I heard some of my friends said that if the leather is real,when u burn it,it cant be burned!
test it this way then...
A: why dont try burning your own skin?? i bet they are real if they dont burn as well =)

i was intrigued with the promoter...good answer! *clap hands* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment