Thursday, December 10, 2009

someone i have forgotten

having too much free time in the room,grabbed one of the diaries of mine and started reading it
2002,the year when i entered smc for my form one
i nvr realised it is true when ppl told me u gonna laugh at ur own diary when u look back at it after years
as i flick through the pages,i burst into laughter when i read the page where i wrote 'i am crying because bla bla bla..'
it supposed to be fun,and i supposed to keep laughing at the little 'me'.
it is
before i realised,a tear was streaming down my cheek
although the little 'me' was kinda silly and almost stupid,she looked at things in a positive way.
in every page,before she ended with 'good nite',she wrote something to cheer herself up even when she feel the entire world despised her.
and she looked into future brightfully,had her own goals and worked real hard for them.
today,the little 'me' has grown up into the now 'me'
(grown up doesnt mean being more mature,growth has nth to do with maturity =p )
that teardrop and the feelings i am feeling,it's hard to explain.
(it's like u cannot explain the feelings of making love to someone who is a virgin)
p/s: nah,just a dirty example.no offense to anyone who read this
but my whole feelings can be summarized into something like
urm..
as i grow up and as things get complicated,i have forgotten the cheerful little gal that was once in my soul who thinks this world is beautiful.
i just gonna work out how to reactivate that little 'me'.

yes,this world is indeed very beautiful.
it just depends on how u look at it.
till then,may everyone be bless with happiness and stay healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Life is so ironic to understand fully, it takes sadness to know what is happiness. noise to distinguish silent and a broken heart to find true love.Remember your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and live your todays.

    ReplyDelete