Sunday, April 21, 2013

he is the best thing that has ever been mine ;)

I remember I was sleeping on his bed for 3 days before I even knew him. He was away with friends for winter break and I couldn't check in to my own apartment on the first day of new year... He was a friend to my friend...

I remember the first time I saw him, he was on his way out to Walmart with his friend. Just a glimpse. Not a word.

I remember the second time I saw him, I need to use the washroom, I open the door and found something was blocking it from inside, thinking 'Must be some shampoo bottles or whatsoever' and I pushed harder...only to find he peeped half of his head out from the back of the door asking 'What are you trying to do?'...I got a huge shock, blushed and ran away...He must have thought that I was a pervert who stalked on him...

months passed...homework and classes get heavier...tests and pop quizzes....hectic...

I decided to take a day off to the mall for some shopping to chill myself...with a girl friend...

and we shopped and shopped, totally forgetting the time...nothing big deal, we just missed all the buses back to our university...

and it is 'not very far' , approximately 30 minutes away....if you drive....

of course, we called for help...trying all the numbers we have in our cellphone...

and one answered...

no,it wasn't him. it was another friend. but that friend was asking him to pick us up. and he did.

and it began that night.

Sunday's night: he added me on the facebook. We chatted till morning arrived.

Monday: We went to Walmart to buy drinking water. Stopped by McD to get supper.

Tuesday: I suffered a heartburn and napped on the couch in his living room. He sent me back that night. Again, we chatted on the facebook.

Wednesday: We went out for his dinner at TGIF. He requested to stop by on a roof top, parked his car and admiring the night sky...while I was shivering in cold.

Thursday: Spring Festival Day. We spent whole day apart with our different gang of friends.He was with his friends and I was with mine...and that night, there was a little drinking party in his apartment...I headed into his room found him watching movie alone in it instead of enjoying with the crowd outside...and I stayed there, watching it with him....

so far, me and him, 4 days had passed.... sounds simple...but trust me, they're not...tonnes and tonnes of emotions were involved. chemistry was built...

and he asked me to be his, that night....

wondered why I struggled and considered...but I nodded, in the end...

some people said we won't last...as we were thousands and thousands miles away 3 weeks after we were together....

but this month, we are celebrating our second year anniversary...

i know it is not a big figure, just 2 years...but it's okay...

because it is 2 years and still counting...

He is the best thing, that has ever been mine...

cheers,
Shu Ying

*two person who are truly in love will make everything impossible possible* winks

No comments:

Post a Comment