Sunday, May 6, 2012

sometimes I love to pretend to be tomato.makeup

my eyes make up looks simple
but it wasn't...
not unless you are pro in make up..

here are what I did to my face..

1. apply UV block lotion SPF 30
2. facial make up base
3. foundation SPF 30
4. eye primer
5. eye brow coffee color pencil
6. bottom eye concealer
7.dark purple eye shadow
8.dark brown eye shadow 
9. black color pencil eye liner
10. black color liquid eye liner
11. eye lashes curler
12. black color mascara
13. fake eye lashes only at the outer corner of my eyes
14. second round of liquid eye liner
15. blusher
16. bronzer

and all these should be done within ..
urm...
10 minutes maximum..
steps I skipped: facial foundation power, bottom lashes, lipstick, highligher, etc

and I have fun last night enjoying Vietnamese food in my girl friend's birthday dinner with the girls ^^

and the next girls night out, I will be trying Tiffany's eye makeup in Twinkle's mtv...

and if you are wondering who is Tiffany and how awesome is her eye makeup
check this out!


me love red,
shuying



7 comments:

  1. i wanna see your eyes in closer view la!!!take your photo step by step la...cannot learn through words la.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah.comment noted...the next time i make up,i will try to take pics step by step...usually i'm in a rushing mode.they told me 'shuying,tonight going out for ..'s birthday dinner' n i noticed i have very little time to get ready...

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw,u can arrange time with me...when we r in the same town,i can teach u face to face

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i want!!!esp this one..look very nice!!july only going back taiping..at least gotta wait til july.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha...no problem...i am doing the snsd's tiffany twinkle eye make up soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is sone? sorry,im not really a k pop fans.

    ReplyDelete