Tuesday, August 23, 2011

talking to the moon

everyone was wrong.i was wrong.he is still in love with me.

no.he wants to stop it.because we are too far apart.

yes,i am still in love with him too.

we promised not to talk to each other.promised to move on without each other in our life.

all i can do now is listening to Bruno Mars's talking to the moon and trying to sing along the chorus

Talking to the Moon
Trying to get to You
In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

my heart feels kind of sour.

and i posted on my Facebook wall:

我始終帶著你愛的微笑
一路上尋找我遺失的美好
不小心當淚滑嘴角
就用你握過的手抹掉


he posted on his Facebook wall:

只希望你微笑

bitter smile.right person.wrong timing.i miss you.

世间万千的变幻
爱把有情的人分两端
心若知道灵犀的方向
哪怕不能够朝夕相伴
城里的月光把梦照亮
请温暖他心房


No comments:

Post a Comment