Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Is that considered as verbal harassment?

there is a problem that I have only encounter it so often after I came to Sunway city...
back in Taiping, it did happen to me but that was only once in the blue moon (sekali-kala dalam bulan yang biru)..

whenever I am walking on the side of the road and when there are cars passing by me, almost everyday, I can hear 'hey lenglui~' or 'pheeewwiittt~' or 'xiao jie, handphone number leh~',etc.

feeling annoyed.yes.obviously.feeling happy? no.no thanks.

not every guy did that.but a minority of them.i guess.or perhaps,majority?

oh well,I shouldnt keep that matter in my mind,as it does not interrupt with my life at all.I don't even know them.They don't even know me.

but,sometimes,I am really wondering.....WHAT IS IT IN THEIR MIND when they did that to the girls on the street?

hmph, WHAT ENCOURAGES THEM TO DO SO?

(1) it could be that they are feeling euphoria to see the annoyed face on each girl they disturbed

(2) they did it thinking that it's cool??

(3) simply fulfilling a guy's responsibilities to disturb girls they dunno on the street? (is that assumption ever existed?)

(4) some girls really responded to them before?

(5) to help to create higher self-esteem in some girls? (hahahaha..i'm getting nowhere now,what kind of reason is this ==''' as if they are doing charity~)

(6) to help themselves to boost their self-confidence?

another question in my mind, does the level of education these people received/maturity affects this behaviour?

maybe one day I should try interview these people.or squat by the roadside for one whole day to jot down the responses of the girls.one day when i have nothing better to do in my life.

or should i try to be the one who shouted 'xiao jie,ni hao ma?? (miss,how are u??)' next time.

hahahahahaha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment